30 Pageant Interview Questions for Practice
1. How do you measure success?
2. What three things do you hope to accomplish during your year of service?
3. What is the most important part of pageantry?
4. Which phase of competition is your favoriate?
5. If you were to not win the pageant, what would you do?
6. What makes you a star?
7. Who is your favorite pageant titleholder – present or former?
8. What do you admire about the current Miss America/Miss USA/Miss International?
9. What advice would you give a child?
10. Why do you want to win this pageant?
11. What do you wish for?
12. When is the last time you failed? How did you handle it?
13. How are you different from the other contestants?
14. What makes you unique?
15. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
16. If you win, whom will you thank?
17. How did you prepare for this pageant?
18. Have you competed in pageants before this one?
19. What makes you sad?
20. How do you cheer up a friend?
21. Describe your best friend.
22. What would you give up to win this title?
23. Is history more important than science?
24. What are you still learning/working on?
25. What topic are you an expert on?
26. What makes you nervous?
27. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
28. What would you change about yourself or your life?
29. How do you know if you are respected by your peers?
30. What will you never do?